Sources of Information
- Wikipedia (English and Spanish); I have used files from there as the base for some of the graphics
- íconos del metro: ciudad de méxico
- Annie St-Amant (for the design)
- Sofree (for sharing my passion, and for many of the station icons; also, the line icons are his work, from Wikipedia)
- Jubilo (for sharing many icons and content from his íconos del metro site)
- Mexico City Metro Project (for being a pretty cool site!)
If you want to have a link here, or if I am missing something, let me know!